Wildcats royal caribbean cruise 2019
You are invited to join us aboard the Symphony of the Seas, "The World's Largest Cruise Ship" for a trip with good friends, good fun, and total relaxation as we sail to the Eastern Caribbean from June 15–22, 2019. We will spend 7 nights leaving from Miami, Florida and cruising to Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, Cococay, Bahamas. There is a $250 deposit (per person) that must be paid by October 31, 2018 or until all remaining cabins are sold. Cabin balance MUST be paid in full by February 17, 2019. We want to remind you that Cabin 4I-Boardwalk View Balcony is SOLD OUT! Please bring your family, friends or co-workers to come along. Proceeds from this FVSU National Alumni Association sponsored cruise will go a long way in funding scholarship for well deserving students at Fort Valley State University. We hope you will join us as we Set Sail. Thank you in advance for your support.
DATE PORT LOCATION ARRIVE DEPART
15 JUN MIAMI, FLORIDA 4:30PM
16 JUN CRUISING
17 JUN CRUISING
18 JUN BASSETERRE, ST. KITTS & NEVIS 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
19 JUN CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
20 JUN CRUISING
21 JUN PERFECT DAY COCOCAY, BAHAMAS 10:00 AM 7:00 PM
22 JUN MIAMI, FLORIDA 6:00 AM
Formal Night: Make it a night out in your best black-tie look—suits and ties, tuxedos, cocktail dresses or evening gowns.
*Usually on day 2 and 6.
1.)Payments made by mail via check or money order, please, print out the registration form and fill it out and return it with your payments. Refer to payments schedule chart made by check or money order to the chart on the "Downloadable Flier" and mail to the address in the flier. Check or money order made payable to FVSUNAA, Inc. and in the memo, "Wildcats Royal Caribbean Cruise 2019". Check or money order are to be mailed to Dorothy Buckner, FVSUNAA, Inc. Treasurer, 6215 Beethoven Circle, Riverdale, GA 30296 Please, allow time for mail to reach its destination. 2.)Payments can be made by credit card via telephone by contacting, Arthur Johnson, Chair of the trip at (229) 894-2518or Dorothy Buckner, FVSUNAA, Inc. Treasurer at (770) 996-4813 or (404) 307-5285.
Royal Caribbean International Important Information
- We will no longer allow Samsung Galaxy Note 7 cell phones onboard our ships. This decision was made in light of recent incidents and safety concerns raised by Samsung about this particular device, as well as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) recent ban of the phone from all airplanes. We ask that guests who own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 not bring the device on your cruise.
- Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the required travel documents you will be asked to provide prior to boarding the ship. It is the guest's responsibility to obtain all valid travel documents for their vacation. Please review the Vital Information page that follows.
- Protect your investment by securing our Travel Protection Program. Royal Caribbean Travel Protection Program provides coverage for trip interruption, accident and sickness medical benefits, evacuation, baggage protection and much more. For detailed information on our Travel Protection Program, please visit www.RoyalCaribbean.com/TravelProtectionProgram.
- The Royal Caribbean Travel Protection Program is not in effect until the plan cost has been received by Royal Caribbean in addition to any cruise deposits due.
- Due to new government regulations, Guests must be checked-in and onboard no later than 90 minutes prior to the sailing time or they will not be permitted to sail. To expedite boarding, check-in online at www.RoyalCaribbean.com/onlinecheckin. This is available 24 hours after final payment has been made and up to three (3) days prior to sailing, not including the day of sailing.
To avoid charges, a cancellation must be made prior to final payment date, February 17, 2019. Guests of Royal Caribbean International are strongly recommended to purchase Travel Protection Insurance.
CANCELLATION SCHEDULE CANCELLATION AMOUNT DATE
Prior to Final Payment Due Date No Charge (except for Non-Refundable Deposit amounts)
89 to 75 Days Prior to Sailing 25% per Guest 18 MAR 2019
74 to 61 Days Prior to Sailing 50% per Guest 02 APR 2019
60 to 31 Days Prior to Sailing 75% per Guest 16 APR 2019
30 to 0 Days Prior to Sailing 100% per Guest 16 MAY 2019